Alternative dispute resolution has grown over a period of time and has become an important means in the dispute resolution process.
KK Law assists clients with resolution of disputes in all areas of general and special practices in a broad range of industrial sectors including Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Construction and Infrastructure, Real Estate, Entertainment and Media, Banking and Finance, Aviation, Insurance and Reinsurance, International Finance, International Investments, Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Telecommunications, etc.
Our Firm assists in both international and domestic arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as conciliation and mediation. Our attorneys act as counsels and arbitrators in high stake arbitrations providing best advice and support in resolving disputes. We represent government bodies and PSU’s in ADRs. We have a dedicated team of lawyers with specific expertise to meet our client's requirements and handle complex arbitration matters both in India and abroad.
Services provided by our Firm include:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 as amended till date and ICA rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
- Conducting Lok Adalats with the concerned legal services authorities.